Mark Huffman has a BA in Human Resources from Eckerd College, and an MTS from Vanderbilt Divinity School.
• Certified as Sexuality Educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists
• Has presented educational programs about sexuality for thousands of teens in schools, religious organizations, and other community settings
• Since 1992, has presented professional trainings on teaching sexuality, for school teachers from preschool to high school level, and other youth-serving professionals
• Served as core staff for Training Institute in Sexual Health Education (TISHE), 2003, 2004, 2009-2012; Northwest Institute for Community Health Educators (NICHE), 2002; Great Lakes Institute for Community Health Educators (GLICHE), 2006
• Trainer of facilitators for Our Whole Lives, a sexuality education curriculum developed by the Unitarian Universalist Association and the United Church of Christ. (Levels: Grades 7-9; 10-12; Adult; Young Adult)
• Facilitator for Sexual Attitude Reassessment (SAR) seminar