Published May 2008
Discover how the power of God's love can bring healing and wholeness when life breaks your heart and when other stress fractures threaten to immobilize your spirit.
James W. Moore says that “physical stress fractures are painful and troublesome, but there is another kind of stress fracture that is even worse—stress fractures of the spirit.”
In his engaging style, the author provides guidance for those times in life when you need “healing where it hurts.” Drawing upon the Bible and stories of faith and hope from everyday experience, he tells how the healing power of love can bring healing and wholeness . . .
· when life breaks your heart
· when you are fighting a virus in your soul
· when you are heading for a breakdown
· when your faith lands you on the critical list, or
· when other stress fractures threaten to immobilize your spirit