A small-group study to help women of all ages explore the transformational power of God's love and acceptance.
Every woman longs to know that she is loved, accepted, and valued. Yet many women struggle to understand and accept just how much God really loves them. Drawing upon her own personal journey to understand how very much God loves her not as a singer or teacher but as His beloved daughter, contemporary gospel singer Babbie Mason equips women to accept God's unfailing love as they understand and claim seven biblical promises.
1. You are loved unconditionally by God. (15:36)
2. You are beautiful to God. (16:01)
3. You are never alone. (15:48)
4. You have everything you need in God. (15:56)
5. You have a God-given purpose. (16:19)
6. You can accomplish great things in God’s name. (16:28)
7. You are equipped with unique gifts and talents. (14:53)
8. You can live loved. (15:12)
The final session explores how believing and living out these promises will deepen and enrich not only a woman’s personal relationship with God but also her relationships with others. Great for small groups or classes.
The DVD provides 8 teaching video segments with Babbie Mason plus 8 music videos—6 with images and lyrics and 2 live recordings in her home.
Other available components, each available separately, include a Leader Guide, a Participant Workbook, and a DVD with six 14-16 minute sessions (with closed captioning) and boxed Leader Kit containing one of each component plus a music CD.