A companion piece to Adam Hamilton's bestselling title Seeing Gray in a World of Black and WhiteAdam Hamilton's best-selling Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White prompted persons of faith into more thoughtful conversations on the political, moral, and religious issues that divide us.
Now,¬†created as a companion piece to the Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White DVD, the Participant Study Guide features five sessions based on the sermons of Adam Hamilton from that DVD. Each session will include discussion questions that will help participants delve deeper into the topics:
- Where Faith and Politics Meet
- Christ, Christians, and Culture Wars
- How Should We Live? The Ethics of Jesus
- Spiritual Maturity and Seeing Gray
- What Would Jesus Say to America?