Be the friend you want to haveFriendships with other women are as important to our mental, physical, and spiritual health as rest, exercise, and prayer. We don’t just want friends—we need friends. Yet sometimes they can be as difficult as singing a song without the lyrics.
If you’ve ever been hurt by a friend, struggled to balance friendship with everyday life, or seen a friendship end too early, Heart Sisters will help you:
- Overcome your fear of being hurt by other women,
- Practically examine issues so you can work your way through conflicts,
- Recognize when it’s time to establish healthy—and holy—boundaries,
- Get right with God so you can get right with others, and
- Discover the secret to authentic friendships.
With discussion questions and real-life examples, Heart Sisters will help you be the friend you want to have.