We all have a story. How can you live a great one?
Envision your life as an adventure co-created by God. This study explores Joseph's story. He accomplished great things in Egypt, but he didn't really understand his story's significance until he recognized what God was doing through him. Sarah Heath helps you explore your own life story in the same way. By doing so, you'll discover how to co-create with God the kind of life that will be a page-turner.
The What's Your Story DVD features individuals telling their stories to spark conversation around each chapter of the book. Sarah Heath introduces a new story in each session. A bonus session is included to inspire viewers to tell their own story!Session titles are:
- Act 1. A Great Story and the Call to Adventure (Mike McHargue's story)
- Act 2. The Plot Thickens (Jerry Colunga's story)
- Act 3. Embracing Desire and Identity (Michelle Buessing's story)
- Act 4. There Is Always Another Act (Dan Davidson's story)
- Bonus: What's Your Story? (the Gungors' story)
The DVD is closed captioned.