Love God with a warmed heart. Serve God with active hands.
Lead an abundant life, grow as a faithful disciple, and find new avenues to serve. By studying the Wesley Study Bible you will share God’s grace and find the good gifts God has for you. As God transforms you through study, you will be inspired to transform the world. Contributors from across the Wesleyan family join together to help you experience God in fresh ways.
- Comprehensive study notes on NRSV text by over 50 biblical scholars
- Accessibly written life application and inspiration by over 50 key pastors
- Easy-to-understand explanations of core terms by over 60 Wesley experts, including: eternal life, forgiveness, grace, heaven, holiness, justice, and mission
- Extended reference to works by John Wesley
- 19 pages of full-color maps; cross references; and summary of each biblical book
- 7" x 9-/18" trim size with a 9.75 font
- Beautiful distressed bonded leather.
PLEASE NOTE: The cover of this Bible is an uncoated distressed bonded leather. There will be variations in the material, so no two Bibles will be exactly alike.