Be inspired by the stories of minor biblical characters and the major lessons they teach us
Be inspired by the stories of minor biblical characters and the major lessons they teach us.
We hear a lot about some of the “big” names in the Bible. Moses. Mary. Paul. But what about those who have a small mention, or whose names aren’t even known? What might they have to teach us about the faith journey? Footnotes is a unique four-week study that introduces us to some people who are just a brief blip on the screen of the Bible timeline, just a footnote in biblical story—people it would be easy to overlook but we shouldn’t underestimate. As you journey through this four-week study, you will be inspired by the backstories of these people of faith who show us that even minor players can teach major lessons.
Bible Study Features:
- Women will learn surprising lessons from lesser known characters in the Bible.
- A shorter four-week study is ideal for inbetween or busy times.
- Accessible and friendly format.
- DVD features dynamic, engaging teaching in four 20-minute segments.
- Participant Workbook includes group session guides, discussion questions, prayers, video viewer guides, and leader helps.
Other components for the Bible study, available separately, include a Participant Workbook with leader helps.
The DVD contains four video segments featuring Julie's dynamic teaching (of about 20 minutes) for use during the group sessions, and offers closed captioning.