An all-in-one resource that helps both the music director and pastor plan the worship services for each Sunday and holy day of the year, The United Methodist Music and Worship Planner 2020-2021 is lectionary-based and places at your fingertips:
- Weekly pages in spiral-bound format that help you plan the entire worship year, from September through August.
- Eight or more suggested hymns for each service keyed to United Methodist worship resources: The United Methodist Hymnal, The Faith We Sing, Worship & Song, The United Methodist Book of Worship, and The Africana Hymnal.
- Complete lectionary text of the Old Testament, Psalm, Epistle, and Gospel readings using the Common English Bible translation.
- Reproducible worship planning forms.
- Resources for holidays and special days.
- Suggestions for prayers, solos, anthems, visuals, and much more.
Also available with NRSV texts