Discover true community.
Discover true community.
Has the pursuit of the “perfect life” left you feeling depleted, disappointed, dissatisfied, and disconnected? Are you tired of being lonely and left out at work, home, church, and online? Are you hungry for true community, deeper connection with God, and friendships that are greater than just “likes” on social media? Are you ready for real connections with those around you?
In this four-week Bible study, Amberly Neese provides biblical and practical help for cultivating meaningful relationships that glorify God through an exploration of four “one another” sayings in the New Testament:
- Love one another
- Serve one another
- Build up and strengthen one another
- Forgive one another
In her trademark style, Amberly combines Bible study with delightful humor to create a refreshing and engaging experience that will encourage and equip women to pursue deeper relationships and true belonging.
Other components for the Bible study, available separately, include a Participant Workbook with Leader Helps.
Bible Study Features:
- A shorter, four-week study is ideal for in-between or busy times.
- Accessible and friendly format.
- DVD features the amazing Amberly Neese, who masterfully combines solid Bible teaching and delightfully funny humor (in four 20-minute segments).
- Inspires and encourages women to pursue deeper relationships and true belonging for a more fulfilled, purposeful life.
- Helps women grow in their capacity to love, serve, and forgive.
- Study guide with leader helps includes group session guides, discussion questions, prayers, video viewer guides, and more.
In Session 1, Amberly unpacks four H’s that help us to overcome disconnection and enter into true biblical community: Honest, Hold, Hug, and Honor. She reminds us that developing our tribe is not an overnight process, but it is so worth it.
Session 2 explores how we can experience healthy fellowship by loving one another deeply from the heart, which involves three L’s: learn His ways, lean into service, and lead the way. As we strengthen one another with love and compassion, we will be strengthened ourselves and our faith will grow.
Session 3 is about forgiveness and restoration—restoring people to Jesus. This week explores three A’s: agree with one another, adjust to peace, and accept and give grace. Amberly also lifts up several “snares” that can keep us from handling conflict, such as the Compare Snare, It’s not fair snare, and Is God even there? snare.
Session 4 explores three F’s that can help us to fortify or strengthen one another: Full (of goodness), Filled (with all knowledge), and Fit (able to instruct). Fortifying one another is investing and pouring into one another’s lives. Though the journey may be rocky at times, it draws us closer to God, to others, and to our true selves.