Five questions to unwrap the Christmas season and cherish its treasures all year long.The Christmas story is well-known. We know the decorations, the family parties, the carols, the manger scene, even the familiar Scripture passages. But have you ever considered the questions of Christmas?
Five questions spiral throughout the ancient stories surrounding Christ’s birth. These questions open the door to some of life’s great mysteries.
By exploring questions asked by the Magi, Elizabeth, Mary, Zechariah, and the crowd witnessing the naming of John the Baptist, readers explore their own curiosities about purpose, favor, trust, justice, doubt, and promise:
- How can we find truth and meaning?
- Why is the world so unfair sometimes?
- Why do people have to suffer?
- How can we trust the unseen?
- How can we design the future we desire?