Published September 2020
A devotional to help you learn how to surrender like Jesus.
Are you tired of following your feelings or being disappointed by unchanging circumstances?
In this forty-day devotional journey, women will learn how to surrender like Jesus and experience God’s power and peace in their life as never before! Inspired by Jesus’s forty days in the wilderness, the devotions are divided into four sections:
1. Letting Go of Circumstances
2. Letting Go of Others
3. Letting Go of Expectations
4. Living Like Jesus
Each devotion features a Scripture, a big idea, a biblical or personal story, a letting go principle, and personal reflection and application questions. Women can practice letting go as they draw closer to Jesus than ever before.
- Features forty devotions inspired by Jesus's forty days in the wilderness.
- Devotions give readers inspiration to find peace in their own lives.
- Excellent stand-alone resource or companion to the Surrendered: Letting Go and Living Like Jesus Bible study.
- Includes Scripture, stories, letting go principles, application questions, and more.