Some examples include:
· Planned giving and endowment funds.
· Strategies to increase end-of-year giving.
· First steps for the newly-appointed pastor.
· Pastors’ knowledge of donors and giving in their church.
· Timing of building projects and capital campaigns.
· Special offerings.
· Selecting members for the finance committee.
· What to do when giving is down.
· Preaching about tithing.
Dr. Bill Easum, noted consultant and author, says, “No one knows more about local church stewardship than Clif Christopher.”Mega church pastor, Adam Hamilton says, “When I have a stewardship question, I call Clif Christopher.” Foundation director David Atkins says, “Clif is one of the most effective communicators in the field of church fundraising today.”